martedì 10 maggio 2011

The ROYAL WEDDING bet ween William and Kate!! =)

It seemed a modern fairy tale!!
The 29th of April 20011 the England's Prince William married the beautiful Kate that became PRINCESS!!!
I wanted to see the wedding in tv but I couldn't because unluckly I was at school =( so I watched it after on Internet!!
I think they were very beautiful!! More of all I concentrated my attention to Kate's dress that I'm sure it was very expensive!! It was very simple, white and it didn't seem that of a Princess but I very liked it!! And with the gloves she was very refined and elegant =)
 At the ceremony there were a lot of rich and famous peoples like David and Victoria Beckham, Rowan Atkinson (that we know like Mr. Bean), the ex husband of the singer Madonna, the actor Hugh Grant, Felipe from Spain with his mother and his wife Letizia and so on.
Furthermore, another important thing is that William gave to Kate the gold Lady Diana's ring as wedding-ring. I think that it was the proof that he very loved her!!

Me too, when I will married I will wear some gloves but my dress won't be white..but fair pink and I will have a little crown (like a princess!!) with a long long long veil!! =)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento