sabato 4 giugno 2011

Plains for next summer


My summer will be fantastic!!!!! =)

This scholastic year has been tiring because we had a lot of things to study and also new subjects but it has been fantastic!!
We went to Madrid for a week, we made the self-management and we had a lot of fun in class!!
For summer I won’t see all my classmates  because they will leave Sardinia to go to Torchy, Ireland, Modena, Thailand, USA and so on; I will stay here but I’ll stay in contact with them every night if time zone will permit us to communicate. I hope it if not I will call them when they will be sleeping!! =)

This summer, I don’t know if I will work like the last  year, because I want to have fun, have more time for me, my family and my friends also if I want to earn some money to buy everything I want!! More of all clothes and shoes. My mother won’t obstruct me with my business =)
I think that I won’t think about school, but I will only read some books when I am bored on the beach!! I will go to dance with my friends who will stay here, and I'm also planning to go with them to the “acquafun”.
So, I will have a lot of fun and I will take a lot of photos to show them to everyone =)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento