martedì 12 aprile 2011

Madrid!!! :)

Today I will talk about the school trip that my school mates and I did last month in Madrid!! The first day of the school trip I was very scared because I didn't know how that experience could be. I thought that the journey would be boring and also tiring but it was all fantastic! We visited lot of museums and squares and my feet were destroyed but the curiosity was too much! Eat in Madrid is very cheap and also the transports are economic. The metro in Madrid is very organized and I liked it very much. In the squares, especially at night, there were  many people until late night. Shops close late, like 10 or 11 o' clock. A very good thing because life in Madrid is at  night!!! I hope to return soon because i love this city:)                                                                                                                         Eleonora..                                                                                         

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento